RAL is an internationally leading color standard for all professional users of colors in industry, trade, architecture and design.
Since 2012 Paint Creek Inspection Equipment | TQC-USA, Inc. supplies RAL products in the United States. With over 15 years experience, numerous certifications, extensive knowledge about applications and a high level of expertise in calibration, Paint Creek Inspection can be a valuable resource for your inspection needs. Our product range includes coating thickness gauges, adhesion tests, roughness-, gloss- and color meters which we deliver to a wide range of industrial users. Our customers include both small independent and large multinationals.
- RAL has been the language of the world of color since 1927
- RAL is an independent and neutral partner for industry and trade
- RAL stands for outstanding precision and reliability
- RAL is the global market leader for industrial color standards
- RAL is the first color standard using waterborne paint systems
- Only RAL offers 70 metallic shades as a special highlight
- Thus RAL sets a new benchmark in sophisticated coloring, environmental friendliness and easy manufacturing
- RAL plays an active role in setting color trends
- RAL has an international distribution presence in almost 40 countries